Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 December 2012

white crayon and watercolours


This is a little art project simple enough for me to do! I got the original idea off of Pinterest and tweaked it a little. 

Step 1. Choose a quote. 
Step 2. Type out, style and print the quote on a piece of computer paper.
Step 3. Tape the computer paper to a window.
Step 4. Tape another piece of white paper on top of it. 
Step 5. Using a white crayon, trace the words onto the fresh piece of paper. Make sure you get a good layer of white crayon. 
Step 6. Streak it with watercolours of your choice -- the words will magically appear! 
Step 7. Let dry. 
Step 8. Put it in a frame (in my case, from the dollar store!)
Step 9. Hang it, to your husband's chagrin. 

A pretty nice little piece of art for only a few dollars! I love words, so I take any chance I can get to display a good quote! 


ignore the awful glare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment