Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 April 2013

honey on a pimple?

This week I got a pimple. In one corner of my forehead, just below the hairline. So I did what every embarrassed young woman does -- I picked and touched it until it became several times more noticeable.

I had read somewhere that putting a dab of honey on a zit, covered by a band-aid, works like a charm. The honey is supposedly anti-bacterial and it should dry it out.

What did I have to lose? Last night I dutifully put a dab of sticky honey on my face, covered with a band-aid, and went to bed.

This morning when I removed the band-aid ...

Nothing had changed. Except the area was shiny until I wiped the honey off. The only benefit was preventing me from being able to touch it.

I love honey, but unless I've missed something this supposed "cure" for a pimple does not work. Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, people!


No comments:

Post a Comment